By T.C. And Kurt Benirschke Hsu
Read Online or Download An Atlas of Mammalian Chromosomes: Volume 1 PDF
Best nonfiction_8 books
This quantity is predicated at the reviewed and edited lawsuits of the overseas Symposium on Spatial information dealing with 2012, held in Bonn. The fifteenth SDH introduced jointly students and execs from the overseas GIScience neighborhood to offer the most recent study achievements and to proportion reviews in Geospatial dynamics, geosimulation and exploratory visualization.
I. E. Tamm is without doubt one of the nice figures of twentieth century physics and the mentor of the overdue A. D. Sakharov. including I. M. Frank, he bought the Nobel Prize in 1958 for the reason of the Cherenkov influence. This publication features a commented collection of his most vital contributions to the actual literature and essays on his contemporaries - Mandelstam, Einstein, Landau, and Bohr - in addition to his contributions to Pugwash meetings.
The stories offered during this quantity are supposed to the explanation why we all know quite little approximately shut a few gaps in our wisdom of leaf anatomy internal leaf constitution of bushes from tropical humid of timber in tropical humid forests. even supposing xero forests is that the leaf anatomy of just a couple of species morphy of the foliage in tropical humid forests has or genera or - on the so much - of a complete kin has been a lot mentioned, the statements have typically been studied intimately as much as the current.
- Complex Analysis: Seminar, University Park PA, March 10–14, 1986
- ADP-Ribosylation Reactions
- Towards a Model of Ocean Biogeochemical Processes
- Refractory Carbides
- Nichtparametrische Analyse und Prognose von Zeitreihen
- PASCAL User Manual and Report
Additional info for An Atlas of Mammalian Chromosomes: Volume 1
Order: Family: LAGOMORPHA LEPORIDAE Oryctolagus cuniculus (Laboratory rabbit) 2n=44 AUTOSOMES: 34 Metacentrics, submetacentrics or subtelocentrics 8 Acrocentrics or telocentrics SEX CHROMOSOMES: X Submetacentric Y Submetacentric Karyotypes were obtained from kidney cultures of male and female domestic white rabbits. : 432, 1956. The chromosome complement of the rabbit. K. : Karyologic studies on cells from rabbit cornea and other tissues grown in vitro. Invest. Ophthal. :33, 1962. 3) Teplitz, R.
Exp. Cell Res. ~:183, 1963. , Parshad, R. : On the meiotic and somatic chromosomes of the rabbit. Oryctolagus cuniculus. Res. Bull. ) Panjab Univ. 14:171, 1963. C. : Chromosome studies of virus-induced rabbit papillomas and derived primary carcinomas. J. Nat. Cancer Inst. ~:1197, 1963. : Etudes sur les relations virus-chromosomes. V. - Le caryotype du lapin domestique. Ann. L'Inst. Pasteur 109:465, 1965. , Hansen-Melander, E. : idiogram of the rabbit. Hereditas ~:63, 1965. , Oishi, H. : Chromosome studies on the hare and the rabbit.
2) Ohno, S. : Sex chromosome behavior pattern in germ and somatic cells of Mesocricetus auratus. Chromosoma ~:362, 1961. 3) Lehman, J. , Macpherson, I. : Syrian hamster. J. Nat. Cancer Inst. ll:639, 1963. Karyotype of the 4) Galton, M. : DNA replication patterns of the sex chromosomes in somatic cells of the Syrian hamster. Cytogenetics l:97, 1964. 5) Fredga, K. : Male meiosis in the Syrian, Chinese, and European hamsters. Hereditas 52:36, 1964. : Karyotypes and labeling studies of Cavia porcellus, Microtus agrestis and Mesocricetus auratus.